London London UK|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
SOLD....SIMILAR BOATS REQUIRED....
WE ARE STILL SELLING BOATS QUICKER THAN WE CAN SUPPLY THE DEMAND..... WE WANT TO SELL YOUR BOAT.....Here are a few of the benefits of letting Great Haywood Boat Sales sell your boat:
- Free moorings while on brokerage
- no sale no fee.
- True valuation of your vessel.
- Professional sales team who are also experienced boaters.
- National advertising.
- We will take a part exchange against your boat.
- Modern web site for buyers and sellers to view.
- Full details, quality photos of your boat available online.
- Full colour brochure and spec that can be down loaded.
- You can moor your boat at one of our secure locations while on brokerage free of charge, or we can sell it from its existing location.
- We operate from 10 marinas across the Country.
- Your boat details are displayed in our sales offices.
- We can offer buyers a mooring with the sale of the vessel.
- Full modern workshop facilities which are onsite to carry out surveys or any other work required.
- All payments are paid into our client trust account, so all monies are totally safe.
- We can sell your boat regardless of your location Nationwide.
- All viewings are accompanied by our sales team.
Nothing to lose, lots to gain!
You can find more details on our sellers page on our web site:
www.greathaywoodboatsales.co.uk or click on the sellers link at the bottom of this page.
You can also send us the details of your vessel at the bottom of the sellers page and we will call you back.
If you are thinking of selling, or if your broker has not sold your boat then contact us..... Tel 01889 881960.
Thanks for looking at this page and good luck with the sale of your vessel. The team.
|Vessel type:||60ft Trad|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Fuel capacity:||80 Litres|
|Water capacity:||500 Litres|
Constructed in Steel 10/6/4 in 1994
BUYERS & SELLERS
When you buy a boat from us you pay all monies in to our company clients trust account which means that the buyers and sellers money is protected. This is the same account that solicitors set up for house sales .This money does not belong to the company it belongs to the buyer until the sale is complete and then we pay the seller from the company clients trust account. We cannot release the money from the Clients Trust Account to the seller until the vessel has been accepted and handed over to the buyer because if there was a fault with the vessel and the buyer refused to accept it and wanted their money back we could not do this because the seller would of already had the money. This could become a very costly and messy problem for all parties.
This money never enters our company current account. This also means that we cannot use customers money for other purchases/reasons. If at any point the company went bust then the buyers/sellers money is safe and it would go back to the rightful owner of the money.
We have had this company clients trust account set up from day one to protect our customers money. This account is a secure holding account. We pay the seller monies due from this account when the buyer has signed to accept the vessel. Payment is made from this account to the seller by cheque from the clients Trust Account which is protected guaranteed funds.
Great Haywood Boat Sales Ltd are a full member of:
The British Marine Federation (BMF)
As such we abide by a strict Code of Conduct to protect both the buyer and seller.
© All site content is copyright protected. All rights reserved. Great Haywood Boat Sales Ltd
No guarantee is given or implied with regards to specification but descriptions are given in good faith. All vessels are sold without warranty or condition as to the fitness either expressed or implied by status or otherwise. No appliances or systems have been tested. All measurements stated are approximate.These details are not intended to, and do not, form any part of any current or future contract. In this transaction we are acting as Brokers only. All sales subject to contract.We are relying on information supplied by a third party. All information is given as a guide.Plating thickness cannot be measured during GHBS visit while the boat is in the water and is based on information supplied by the owner.A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at their own expense to employ a qualified Marine Surveyor to carry out a survey of the vessel.Great Haywood Boat Sales advises that a qualified independent surveyor carries out a full out of water survey for every vessel.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.