Central London London UK|
REDUCED PRICE FOR QUICK SALE!
The Dragonfly has been my home for the last few years but sadly I’ve got to move on. In short, it’s the perfect cruiser: very maneuverable in London’s waterways (turns around easily in small spaces), and all in really good working order as I’ve done a fair bit of work to the essentials (electrics, solar panels, etc). Everything works really well and the interior is VERY spacious. It’s just a lovely space to hang out and entertain in. Boat Safety Scheme (BSS) checked and approved.
• 50ftx10ft: perfect for cruising and turning round in tight spaces, very spacious inside. Easy to double moor, not too big to make finding a space difficult.
• Built 2007 but remained dry-docked until 2014 so has only been in the water for 5 years.
• Blacked in 2017, 6 additional anodes fitted to protect full circumference of boat from electrolysis. Hull is 10mm steel, sides 6mm.
• Electrics fully serviced with new parts 2 years ago including 4 large high quality solar panels, new top quality inverter and 3 x lythium batteries (£800 each! 20+ years long life and able to sustain consistent high power output) connects to app for monitoring usage. This sophisticated system is very high quality and allows use of the fridge, record player and even power tools.
• Electrics and gas checked and approved by the Boat Safety Scheme.
• Shire Barrus 2007 diesel engine in beautiful condition, starts perfectly EVERY time.
• Webasto central heating radiators (4) throughout boat - can be programmed to come on early and heat water for morning shower.
• Wood burning stove.
• Fully furnished open plan kitchen living area - fitted cupboards, gas oven, fridge, breakfast bar.
• Living room has loads of space for furniture - seating and storage. The sofa / pull out double bed is perfect for guests and can come with the boat. 2 x large storage cupboards.
• Pine floors throughout.
• Spacious bathroom with shower, compost toilet, sink unit, decent cupboard space.
• The bedroom has a large double bed with comfy new mattress, lovely large window allowing lots of natural light, clothes rail and bedside table.
• Roof: solar panels and storage underneath, decking area with table and chairs, flower beds.
All in all it is just a lovely working boat that has charm and style and I am looking for the right person to make it their home.
If you have any questions and/or want to arrange a viewing get in touch! Moored in King’s Cross for viewings.
|Builder:||J L Pinder & Son|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Shire Barrus|
|Length over all:||50'|