West London Boat Brokerage
The Ferry Point,
01932 301399 or 07507 411526
We have a brand new 60 x 12ft6 sailaway lined additions just arrived for sale in Shepperton priced at £76,950.
This is the ideal boat for someone wanting to put their own design into a boat but with the hard work already done for you. The boat is lined out with off white cabin sides and ceiling and has all the electrics complete, central heating and hot water fitted and first fix plumbing including a fitted shower in place and pump out toilet, making a great project for someone to complete with the spec of their choice.
Everything comes with a 12 month warranty giving you added peace of mind.
This boat is painted dark grey and white, with a light grey roof and coach line. She is a 1 bedroom reverse layout and has the following spec:
• 60 x 12ft6 cruiser stern
• Canaline 52 engine
• PRM gearbox
• Twin alternators
• Caldwell windows
• Webasto hydronics central heating system with radiators and heated towel rail
• 75l Calorifier with immersion
• Off white tongue and groove ceiling
• Off white cabin sides above the gunnel
• American white oak cabin sides below the gunnel and bulkheads
• Spray foam insulation
• Privacy doors to bathroom and bedroom
• 3 x 110ah domestic batteries
• All ceiling lights and plug sockets in place
• First fix plumbing in place including hot and cold feeds and waste
• Fully fitted shower (1200mm x 800mm cubicle)
• Fully fitted pump out toilet with tank
• 2.5 kva sterling inverter charger
• Stainless steel water tank
• Chrome mushroom vents
• Fender and rope pack
Please contact us for a full spec sheet and to arrange a viewing in Shepperton.
We are re-opening from Monday 18th May 2020, but with the following conditions in place so that we can comply with the government guidelines on social distancing and safe working practices. If you would like the appointment to be via a phone call or video call this can be arranged.
Please note a risk assessment has taken place and can be viewed if requested.
1. Viewings and meetings are strictly by appointment only. The office will be locked and probably unmanned at all other times.
2. Appointments are limited to 2 members of the same household.
3. At this time we can only do appointments re residential boats (we will update this as and when leisure boats can be viewed).
4. Staff members will not come on boats with customers but will answer all questions before and after the viewing, either outside at a safe distance or inside where we have a perspex screen to protect all parties.
5. We have alcohol based hand gel, gloves and masks for all customers and staff, as when required.
6. At this time we are unable to conduct river trials.
We will review these conditions as and when the government guidance is updated.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Canaline 52|
|Length over all:||60'|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.