WEST LONDON BOAT BROKERAGE
THE FERRY POINT, FERRY LANE, SHEPPERTON, TW17 9LQ
01932 301399 or 07507411526
We have build slots available this year for new widebeams. These slots range from basic sailaways through to fully fitted boats.
Prices vary depending on size and level of finish, example prices are as follows:
60ft x 12ft 6inches sailaway in primer from £39,795* (ex VAT, but this can currently be zero rated as a liveaboard). This includes: canaline 52 engine, all windows and doors, fuel and water tanks, blacked to the rubbing strake.
60ft x 12 ft 6 inches sailaway lined additions from £67,000* (ex VAT, but this boat can currently be zero rated for a liveaboard).
This includes: canaline 52 engine, exterior fully painted, lining and bulkheads completed, all electrics including an inverter, diesel central heating, hot and cold water feed to locations of your choice.
60ft x 12ft 6 inches fully fitted from £96,035* (ex VAT, but this boat can currently be zero rated for a liveaboard). This includes: canaline 52 engine, fully painted, fully fitted galley, bathroom and bedroom, wood burning stove, diesel central heating.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact to discuss your options or to make an appointment to come and see us at our office in Shepperton, on the Thames near London.
* Please note these are example prices only and are liable to change
|Length over all:||60'|
|Fuel capacity:||80 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||200 Gallons|
We are re-opening from Monday 18th May 2020, but with the following conditions in place so that we can comply with the government guidelines on social distancing and safe working practices. If you would like the appointment to be via a phone call or video call this can be arranged.
Please note a risk assessment has taken place and can be viewed if requested.
1. Viewings and meetings are strictly by appointment only. The office will be locked and probably unmanned at all other times.
2. Appointments are limited to 2 members of the same household.
3. At this time we can only do appointments re residential boats (we will update this as and when leisure boats can be viewed).
4. Staff members will not come on boats with customers but will answer all questions before and after the viewing, either outside at a safe distance or inside where we have a perspex screen to protect all parties.
5. We have alcohol based hand gel, gloves and masks for all customers and staff, as when required.
6. At this time we are unable to conduct river trials.
We will review these conditions as and when the government guidance is updated.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.