|Tax Status:||Inc. Tax|
West London Boat Brokerage
The Ferry Point,
01932 301399 or 07507411526
57 X 6FT 10 Cruiser Stern Lined Sailaway Additions
£59,950 inc VAT
Moored in Shepperton
We have a brand new narrowboat just arrived with us on the Thames in Shepperton, ready to sail away today. This boat has had all the hard work whilst leaving the final fit out choices to the new owners.
She is painted in light grey and white and has non-slip paint on the roof, decks and gunnels. The engine is the tried and tested Canaline 38. She has been designed with the popular reverse layout including a large area for galley and living, a walk through bathroom and bedroom in the bow. All the electrics are complete and the first fix plumbing is in place along with the hot water and central heating.
She has the following spec:
• 57 narrowboat sailaway
• Full paintwork
• Cruiser Stern
• Canaline 38 engine
• PRM gearbox
• Twin alternators (including 90 ah domestic alternator)
• 40 gallon fuel tank (approx.)
• engine bay with easy access
• 3 x 110 ah batteries
• Gas locker which will hold 2 x 13k bottles
• steel sliding doors and hatch
• Caldwell windows (6 rectangular and 4 portholes)
• 1 side hatch
• Part glazed wooden bow doors
• Battened and spray foam insulated
• Ballasted and ply sub floor
• Fully lined with cream tonhue and groove ceiling and cream panel sides above the gunnels
• All electrics completed including lighting and sockets
• Upgrade to sterling 2.5 kw inverter charger
• Webasto central heating system with radiators
• Chrome mushroom vents
• Stainless steel water tank
• Galvanic isolator
• Fender and rope pack
This boat comes with a 12 month warranty. She is in the water at Shepperton, which means there are no expensive transport or craning costs on top if she is being used on the Thames, in London or on the Kennet and Avon. She is the ideal size for the cruising the waterways.
If you are interested please get in touch to arrange a viewing or for a spec sheet. We have a number of sailaways available at our premises ready to go now, we also build boats of all level of fit out to order.
|Vessel type:||Cruiser Stern Narrowboat|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||57'|
|Fuel capacity:||40 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||120 Gallons|
We are re-opening from Monday 18th May 2020, but with the following conditions in place so that we can comply with the government guidelines on social distancing and safe working practices. If you would like the appointment to be via a phone call or video call this can be arranged.
Please note a risk assessment has taken place and can be viewed if requested.
1. Viewings and meetings are strictly by appointment only. The office will be locked and probably unmanned at all other times.
2. Appointments are limited to 2 members of the same household.
3. At this time we can only do appointments re residential boats (we will update this as and when leisure boats can be viewed).
4. Staff members will not come on boats with customers but will answer all questions before and after the viewing, either outside at a safe distance or inside where we have a perspex screen to protect all parties.
5. We have alcohol based hand gel, gloves and masks for all customers and staff, as when required.
6. At this time we are unable to conduct river trials.
We will review these conditions as and when the government guidance is updated.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.