|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Hampton London UK|
Duytendief Dutch Barge
We are selling our 35ft by 11ft wide houseboat Widebeam barge.
She has been just extensively refurbished for a liveaboard standard or to be used as a long term cruiser.
With her shallow draft and low bridge clearance with folding wheelhouse this boat has a great allrounder design, making it an ideal starter boat being used either on the Thames or the canals.
She is very easy to drive and she is powered by an almost new Sole 4 cylinder diesel engine.
She comes with a big anchor with chain and chain locker for serious tidal river journeys.
It is plenty of space for seating and entertaining guests outside and safety rails are wrapping around the decks. There is a safety ladder and davids on the back deck for a small dinghy as well.
About the layout
- There is a great view all around from the wheelhouse and it feels superb when the roof is down.
- There is the kitchen in the forward cabin including a good size sink, hot and cold water, 2 burner gas hob, a 12V fridge and a big cupboard space.
- The big shower/ toilet room is just opposite including a Thetford cassette toilet.
In the living room there is a big built in sofa bed with a huge storage underneath.
In the front of the boat you can find a double bed with a hatch above.
- in the aft cabin there is a double bed and a single bed opposite it, with storage under the beds.
- gas instant water heater
- 230V sockets with usb charger points
- 450l litre water tank, 250l diesel tank
- blown air central heating
built in power inverter and battery charger
big 180Amp leisure battery
This is a great, versatile boat in a great condition.
The boat is ready to go with recent survey report, a freshly blackened hull and 4 years Boat Safety Certificate.
If you would like to book an appointment to come to see the boat, please get in touch with George.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||35'|
|Fuel capacity:||250 Litres|
|Water capacity:||450 Gallons|
|Holding tank capacity:||20 Gallons|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.