Uxbridge London UK|
RUBY ANN 2
Original Name: The Wanderer (1985)
Survey- Barry Burnell- Uxbridge Boat Centre (February 2021)
Engine Servicing- James Tidy- Severn & Canal (February 2021)
BSS- Ron Gooding- (11/09/2020-11/09/2024)
Welcome aboard Ruby Ann 2 – She’s a beautifully designed, 52ft Cruiser Stern Narrowboat with a steel hull that was built in 1985 by Doug Moore of Barnoldswick. Ruby is a fully kitted out live-aboard and is ideal for those looking to escape the rat race and live self-sufficiently. She is also the perfect size for cruising the entire Canal and River network. Ruby runs smoothly off the well known, (and recently serviced- 2021) BMC 1.5 Diesel Engine which can be found tucked under her sociably spacious Cruiser Stern Deck. Finally Ruby is provided with all necessaries for cruising; ropes, mooring pins, windlass’s and is currently continuously cruising the London Canals & Rivers. Smoke alarms, C02 alarms and fire extinguishers are also included.
Ruby is currently moored outside of Uxbridge Boat Yard with a fresh blacking to protect her hull whilst she waits for her new owner to complete the works to the hull. I have a quote for £13,560 from the Boat Yard so in total you would be paying £33,560. The next available slot for the work to be done is the end of April. Hull readings from 4.3mm-6.2mm. This is is an under offer price considering the works that need to be done on the hull in order to get her glowing again.
Layout bow to stern:
- Gas locker with 2 x 13L bottles, hosepipe and storage space
- Woodburner Bow end- Left Corner
- Sofabed & Storage
- Hand Crafted (Oliver Kirkman) Kitchen & Breakfast Bar
- Working Gas Oven with hob
- 4 Seater Dinette Area with Storage- Folds to be double bed.
- Double bed with Wardrobe Storage Underneath.
- Hand-crafted Indian curtains throughout- Blinds where necessary.
- Engineered Oak Wooden Floorboards (Bow end- Bathroom)
- Waterproof Moroccan Tangier Blue Bathroom & Entrance Tiles
- Waterproof White Wet-Walls in Shower
- Simploo- Compost Eco-Toilet
- Cupboard containing: Webasto Unit/ 45l Twin Coil Water Tank/ Marine 4x7 Controller/ Inverter & Switchboard.
- Entrance Staircase with storage for shoes & tools.
- Cruiser Stern Deck- 3 x seats
- 3 x Leisure Batteries- Halfords HLB681 (replaced November 2019)
- 12v Plug sockets throughout
- Hardwired, fused, USB sockets for mobile phone charging
- 240v external shoreline power socket at stern
- LED lighting throughout
- 1 x Large solar panel
- Pure Sine Wave (DC-AC) Power Inverter & 240v sockets throughout.
- 3 x Radiators connected to a Thermo Top E Narrowboat Kit (12v with digital timer and filter)
- Multifuel Stove- AX (BK132)
|Model:||50 Cruiser Stern|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||BMC 1.5|
|Length over all:||50'|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.