|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
london London UK
his boat has all you need to live on, so here's your chance to grab a bargain.
The vessel is fully water tight. It's an amazing example of Dutch engineering. She can easily accommodate 5-6 people for sleeping and has a separate double bedroom with a sink and hot/cold water. The back deck can easily seat 8-10 people. She is fully equipped for use in the UK and Europe and absolutely brilliant on the Thames. I've sailed this boat so many times and it moves like a dream - so easy to move, it glides! She can go either fast or slow and for both the canal or the river. If you're an experienced skipper, you can even cross the channel. She's got plenty of power.
This is the only vessel of its kind, as it was custom built to a very high standard and in the shape of a Dutch clog. The vessel is made of the finest steel. The hull is between 4 and 6 mm thick. It's all riveted and solid at a weight of 15 tons. She's 50 ft long and 7 ft wide. She goes through locks, so all UK canals are navigable.
This barge comes fully fitted with all new appliances and includes;
• A fully fitted gas boiler with hot and cold running water.
• Fully fitted bathroom and new fittings, also fully tiled as a wet room.
• Separate bedroom with fitted cupboards and fully working sink with hot water
• New gearbox and drive shaft.
• New oven and hob.
• New solar panel.
• 3 years BSS.
• As new kitchen units.
• All 12 volt sockets and lights.
• 240 volt sockets - all new.
• Under bed draw space.
• Excellent storage space all over the vessel.
• Huge storage area at the stern under two long seats. (In the bow)
• All seating - re sanded and varnished
• Water tank - 350 gallons
• Fuel tank - 200 gallons
• Engine is a Peugeot 4 cylinder 150hp
• New carpet and flooring throughout.
This vessel is sea worthy and the power is great.
Had a full service 6 months ago.
Survey and blacked 2 years ago.
Paint work is of excellent condition.
After 2 years of living on this boat, I am finished at University. So the time has come for me to sell it. If I could stay in London, it would not be for sale. Call me for a proper chat and grab a bargain.
So if you are looking for a stunning boat, that has lots of character, then this is for you.
If you're someone who loves the river Thames, then this is for you.
If you want to see heads turn, then this is for you.
Best to see her in person, to fully appreciate all of her charms.
Feel free to call me for a chat, if you have any questions.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||16m|
|Dry Weight:||15 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||150 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||350 Gallons|