Widebeam sailaway build slot available in Jearly 2021
Your choice of size from 45 x 9 - 70 x 13.
Different stern choices, including square, rounded, luxury (with seating) or eurocruiser.
Comes as standard:
spray foam insulated and battened
canaline 52 engine (upgrades available)
caldwell windows (double glazing available)
stainless steel water tank
ballast and ply flooring
one side hatch
hull 2 pak epoxy
This boat can be supplied with the topsides either in primer or painted.
Example price: 60 x 12ft 6 inches in primer with bow thruster £42,895 ex VAT (this size boat can be zero rated for VAT purposes when used as a livaeaboard.
Please contact us with any questions or to arrange an appointment to view our show boat in Shepperton (on the Thames near London) and discuss your options - please call either 01932301399 or 07507411526
|Length over all:||60'|
We are re-opening from Monday 18th May 2020, but with the following conditions in place so that we can comply with the government guidelines on social distancing and safe working practices. If you would like the appointment to be via a phone call or video call this can be arranged.
Please note a risk assessment has taken place and can be viewed if requested.
1. Viewings and meetings are strictly by appointment only. The office will be locked and probably unmanned at all other times.
2. Appointments are limited to 2 members of the same household.
3. At this time we can only do appointments re residential boats (we will update this as and when leisure boats can be viewed).
4. Staff members will not come on boats with customers but will answer all questions before and after the viewing, either outside at a safe distance or inside where we have a perspex screen to protect all parties.
5. We have alcohol based hand gel, gloves and masks for all customers and staff, as when required.
6. At this time we are unable to conduct river trials.
We will review these conditions as and when the government guidance is updated.
In this case we are acting as Brokers only. The owner is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective purchaser is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate at his own expense to employ a qualified marive surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability for such on our part.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.